Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by pw...@blackbearsolutions.com on 2002/11/11 18:35:08 UTC

Re: Accessing the output of a modular db action in xsl]

I tried that as well, and only row-count would come through, I was
unable to get the selected parameters even though I used <map:parameter
name="" value="">

so what would the correct map:parameter look like to get at the output
of a mod-db select.

Just to reiterate I appologize for being dense and greatly appreciate
the
 help (in case I forgot to mention earlier)