Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by PBal <bp...@axelero.hu> on 2001/12/15 14:32:22 UTC

apache 2.0 perchild

Hi!

Can someone give me information about the current state of the perchild MPM
module?
I would need those features ASAP for my linux server, but even if httpd compiles
(2.0.28 beta), it wouldn't work with PHP, or SSL (--with-mpm=perchild). The most I
could get out of PHP latest CVS + Apache 2.0.28 was a segfault.

thanks.

Balazs

Re: apache 2.0 perchild

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
On Saturday 15 December 2001 05:32 am, PBal wrote:

It doesn't work properly.  I know Aaron Bannert is working on it, but I
also know that he hasn't had much time recently.

Ryan

Proxy Server Config

Posted by Ashwin Kutty <ak...@is.dal.ca>.
Hi,

Just a quick question on the config of a proxy server.. I want to set up a
proxy server but I want to make it listen on Port 80 cause some of my
users have firewall problems on their ISP's.. Is it possible to run the
proxy server and regular web server on Port 80? And/OR would I need
another box where all I ran is the proxy server (i.e. no Web server) and
have it listen to Port 80 there?

Any ideas would be great, thanks..