Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jim Michael <jm...@chesterfield.mo.us> on 2001/12/13 22:31:58 UTC

/servlet context?

We have configured Tomcat & Apache to execute JSPs from the Apache document directory, for two web servers running on the same box. We were able to do this via virtual hosts and manual configuration of the JKMounts... however, there's one issue I can't resolve..

With this setup, now /servlet mappings no longer work, for example /servlet/SnoopServlet. How can I get this setup to serve /servlet content from its location under webapps/ROOT? Or, if that's not possible, *where* under the Apache docs directories can the servlets sit so that Tomcat can find them?

Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Jim

P.S. Here's the contexts I'm using in server.xlm

<Host name="nwccnet.chesterfield.mo.us">
<Context path=""
docBase="sys:/www/CCnet"
crossContext="true"
debug="0"