Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by maciekcom <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/10 17:45:47 UTC

Submiting form when changing value in dropdownchoice

Hi,

I wonder if I can submitt form during changing value in drop down choice?

Here is my code (placed constructor of form) in:
<code>
		savedSearchesChoice.add(new AjaxEventBehavior("onchange") {

			private static final long serialVersionUID = -1564605902662264372L;

			protected void onEvent(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
	                        //here I want to submit form
				setResponsePage(HomePage.class);

			}
		});

		add(savedSearchesChoice);</code>

Please help ;-)

Re: Submiting form when changing value in dropdownchoice

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
try calling form.process();

-igor