Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Fred Dushin <fa...@apache.org> on 2008/06/20 17:22:08 UTC

Nomination: Colm O hEigeartaigh as committer

Re: Nomination: Colm O hEigeartaigh as committer

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

   ...ant

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
> I'd like to nominate Colm O hEigeartaigh as a committer to the WSS4J
> project.

+1 for Clom.

thanks,
nandana

Re: Nomination: Colm O hEigeartaigh as committer

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
+1 from me!

--Glen

PASSED [was: Nomination: Colm O hEigeartaigh as committer]

Posted by Fred Dushin <fa...@apache.org>.

AW: Nomination: Colm O hEigeartaigh as committer

Posted by "Dittmann, Werner (NSN - DE/Muenich)" <we...@nsn.com>.
+1 from me as well.

Regards,
Werner

Posted by Fred Dushin <fa...@apache.org>.

Re: Nomination: Colm O hEigeartaigh as committer

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
+1 from me!

--Glen

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Ruchith

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 8:52 PM, Fred Dushin <fa...@apache.org> wrote:

http://blog.ruchith.org
http://wso2.org

Re: Nomination: Colm O hEigeartaigh as committer

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
> I'd like to nominate Colm O hEigeartaigh as a committer to the WSS4J
> project.

+1 for Clom.

thanks,
nandana

Re: Nomination: Colm O hEigeartaigh as committer

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1