Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Stéphane Mourey <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/02 11:44:13 UTC

rpm for lucene extension

Hi all,

I've install couchdb using yum, so I would like to keep the same
installation method for the lucene extension. I googled a while, but did not
find any rpm package available.
Is anyone aware of an rpm package available somewhere for this? or another
extension enabling full-text search?
or must I proceed with the source? where can I find a easy tuto for this on
CentOS or Fedora?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

BrokenClock

Re: rpm for lucene extension

Posted by Stéphane Mourey <st...@gmail.com>.
Do you have a idear of when it should be available?

Re: rpm for lucene extension

Posted by Robert Newson <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: rpm for lucene extension

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@buyways.nl>.