Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Rodrigo Agerri <ro...@ehu.es> on 2014/11/19 21:20:53 UTC

1.6.0 maven repo

Hi

Any chance to release snapshot repos to maven central? Or to an apache
snapshots repo?

It would make the use of current trunk via API much easier.

Cheers

Rodrigo

Re: 1.6.0 maven repo

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
We should probably explain it on this page:
http://opennlp.apache.org/maven-dependency.html

Jörn

Re: 1.6.0 maven repo

Posted by Rodrigo Agerri <ro...@ehu.es>.
Hi,

Re: 1.6.0 maven repo

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
You probably need to include the Apache snapshot repository in
your pom to make that work.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

Maybe we should mention that on our site, so people know how to run
the latest snapshot version.

Jörn

Re: 1.6.0 maven repo

Posted by Rodrigo Agerri <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Next release

Posted by Rodrigo Agerri <ra...@apache.org>.
+1 for William as RM

Re: Next release

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: Next release (was: Re: 1.6.0 maven repo)

Posted by William Colen <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vinh Khuc <kn...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the release of 1.6.0 RC

--
Vinh Khuc

Next release (was: Re: 1.6.0 maven repo)

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: 1.6.0 maven repo

Posted by Rodrigo Agerri <ra...@apache.org>.

Re: 1.6.0 maven repo