Posted to users@maven.apache.org by puschteblume <pu...@gmx.de> on 2005/06/30 15:36:39 UTC

Re: RE : m2 site

Hi Antoine
as I can follow correctly in m2 they have changed the template engine to
doxia. Maybe it is a good one, but I can't follow what happens inside
this engine.And I am tired to follow always the source code to
understand what is going on there. No Javadocs, no documentation.

The css files has also changed. Now we have only one. And also the
project site is only generated if you create a report.

Heiko

Re: RE : m2 site

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

puschteblume wrote:
> Hi Antoine
> as I can follow correctly in m2 they have changed the template engine to
> doxia. Maybe it is a good one, but I can't follow what happens inside
> this engine.And I am tired to follow always the source code to
> understand what is going on there. No Javadocs, no documentation.

Yes we have changed the engine to our new template engine Doxia for
obtain better performance and support more content format. The new
official format is APT (http://maven.apache.org/maven2/apt-format.html).

RE : RE : RE : m2 site

Posted by "ahgt sur laposte.net" <ah...@laposte.net>.
Shall we ask for a M2 site doc ? (not doxia...).
The properties of the pluggin in the doc have no description...
(I am sure "it's on the way").
Contribute : difficult now : I wish but I have a production site to
build, and trying this with M2 is yet a challenge....
I take it because if no one takes a bit of challenge with M2, no one
gives a feed back...
But can't get involved in making the doc itself right now...
Antoine

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

RE : RE : m2 site