Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/12 16:54:45 UTC

[DISCUSS] Change mailing list scheme

Hello,

list has a lot of messages including Github logs, Jira comments, and dev
issues.

I prepared a proposal:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZEPPELIN/(WIP)+Mailing+Scheme

Here is the link for dev@:
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@zeppelin.apache.org

I will appreciate it if you check the link and give some feedback.

Best regards,
Jongyoul Lee

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈

Posted by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org>.
+1, in the Flink community we have split out builds/issues/commits into
dedicated mailing lists [1].

Thanks,
Danny

[1] https://flink.apache.org/community/