Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by Mazz Golf <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/12 22:38:14 UTC

xmlbeans maven plugin

Searched the archives with no luck - I presume nothing
is out there, but I figured I'd ask.  Anyone know of a
Maven XmlBeans plugin?  Something that will take a set
of .wsdl/.xsd files and generate their XmlBeans and
jar them up (as an example)?

Thanks.
John

Re: xmlbeans maven plugin

Posted by David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>.
Geronimo has been using a xmlbeans maven plugin for several months.
The XMLBeans team is working on adding it to the xmlbeans codebase.
Meanwhile you can get it from geronimo cvs.  I think

cvs -d -z3 pserver:anonymous@apache.org:/home/cvs co
geronimo/modules/maven-xmlbeans-plugin

might possibly work, but I have never tried to check it out outside of
the rest of geronimo nor as an anonymous user.

You might find it useful to look in the specs/schema module for an
example of how to use it.  It has some minor extensions to standard
xmlbeans 1 such as letting you specify an entity resolver to help find
schemas.

thanks
david jencks

Re: xmlbeans maven plugin