Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/01 08:27:39 UTC

Re: Jetty Component: HttpServletRequest losts HTTP Post parameters

You can't use the HttpServletRequest to get the request parameter map,
as the HttpServletRequest input stream is consumed by camel if the
request content type is "application/x-www-form-urlencoded".

It not a bug, you can consider that the HttpServletRequest's input
stream can't be consumed twice.

--
Willem