Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2017/11/01 03:38:31 UTC

Re: Active MQ Shared File System Master Slave with Elastic File System

It also probably wouldn't be that hard for you to implement a
Zookeeper-based Locker if that sounded more appealing than a SQL database,
since it sounds like you might feel negatively about using an RDBMS.

If you do, we'd love have you donate it back to the community if your
company would allow it; that lets other people benefit from what you
implemented and (key point) means that we - not you - are on the hook for
long-term maintenance.

Tim