Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2015/02/05 12:27:15 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Update of "EditTheWiki" by NoahSlater

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The "EditTheWiki" page has been changed by NoahSlater:
https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/EditTheWiki?action=diff&rev1=12&rev2=13

  ## page was renamed from EditTheWiki-Old
  ## page was renamed from EditTheWiki
+ ||We have a [[https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Apache+CouchDB+Wiki|new wiki]] The migration is not 100% complete. You can help out by moving pages across. This wiki will exist for as long as there are pages left.
+
  ||<#efefef>The official documentation has moved to [[http://docs.couchdb.org]] — The transition is not 100% complete, but [[http://docs.couchdb.org]] should be seen as having the latest info. In some cases, the wiki still has some more or older info on certain topics inside CouchDB.||