Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by murp3433 <jm...@youreconcierge.com> on 2009/01/26 01:42:35 UTC

Pack order issue

I downloaded the trunk version of of biz and when i go to pack an order i get

The Following Errors Occurred:

Attempt to pack order failed.

Packed amount does not match reserved amount for item (WG-1111) [1 /
1.000000]

I recreated the issue on the demo site and get the same results. Has anyone
else ran into this?
The order number on the demo site is WSCO10000

Thanks!

Re: Pack order issue

Posted by murp3433 <jm...@youreconcierge.com>.
Cool, so i should just watch for the merge?

Re: Pack order issue

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Pack order issue

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
It was related to those changes and is now fixed in rev. 738363

Regards
Scott

Re: Pack order issue

Posted by murp3433 <jm...@youreconcierge.com>.
Thanks!

Re: Pack order issue

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Pack order issue

Posted by murp3433 <jm...@youreconcierge.com>.
Thanks! Any idea when it will be rolled out? Or should i download a different
version?

Sorry new at this :)

Re: Pack order issue

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.