Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/12/04 20:07:46 UTC

RE: [Subversion - Directory] Initial load of ldap code

Jeff,

> I have loaded the subversion dump file into my home directory on
> cvs.apache.org, (~jmachols/ldap-svn.dump.gz).

Have we shutdown the CVS on SF, and switched to the new Subversion
repository?  Is what we have in Subversion now live and ready to go?

	--- Noel

RE: [Subversion - Directory] Initial load of ldap code

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
> Will not compile yet - need to make changes to maven stuff to get
> it all working with the package names but the repo is set.  Jeff
> asked me to double check if the CVS stuff is disabled and that was
> a big 10/4.
>
> As soon as I get my darn account working I'll start making changes.

If you have a problem with SVN and have not had infrastructure
add you to a asf-authorization file then don't freak let infrastructure
know about it.

I was just freaking out thinking I broke SVN or messed up my account
or worse.  Basically there is a two step process to follow and I did
not get the last one which must actually be completed by infrastructure.

Greg S. just added me now to the asf-authorization file and it works like a
champ.  So I guess everyone needs to ask infrastructure to add them to this
file.

Alex

RE: [Subversion - Directory] Initial load of ldap code

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Jeff Machols <jm...@comcast.net>.