Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Katz, Adi" <Ad...@easa.aeat.com> on 2002/09/23 18:22:08 UTC

Running tomcat 4.0 as NT Srvice

Hello,

Tomcat 4.0 distributaion contains a file: tomcat.exe that is used for running tomcat as a service.
There isnt seems to be any documentation regarding this or how to install the service.
If you install tomcat using the exe installer it will be done automaticly but I need to do it
by myself.
Does anybody know something about how to use tomcat.exe ( it is in the bin directory )
in order for tomcat to run as a service?

Thanks,
Adi

RE: Running tomcat 4.0 as NT Srvice

Posted by Vi...@answare.fr.
There is a topic which explain that, there were 1 or 2 weeks ago.
Make a search on the mailling list.