Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Robert Manikonda <ro...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/19 08:03:19 UTC

Build Failed

Hi
 Please check the attached error and im unable to build maven project

Thanks

Br//
Robert M
--

Thanks & Regards
Robert Manikonda

Re: Build Failed

Posted by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org>.
Enable the debug logs in Maven (i.e. mvn -X install) and read the logs
around when Downloading...
You may find the root cause this way.

Re: Build Failed

Posted by Tomo Suzuki <su...@google.com.INVALID>.
In the command prompt, would you run
ping repo.maven.apache.org
and
ping repo1.maven.org
and share the result?

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 08:07 John Patrick <nh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did it previously work from this machine?
> Are you being a firewall or proxy server?
> What version of maven are you using?
> What version of Java are you using?
>
> I've just deleted org/apache/maven from my local repository and it
> downloaded fine.
>
> If you go to other websites do they work? i.e. are you on a public wifi
> and it's doing captive portal before allowing you to access the internet...
>
> John
>

> On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 at 11:53, Robert Manikonda <ro...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>  Please check the attached error and im unable to build maven project
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Br//
>> Robert M
>> --