Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org> on 2018/10/12 21:21:34 UTC

PR for Intersect and Union

Hi,

we received a PR or Intersect and Union [1]. That’s great!
Do we know the author (and do we know if they have an ICLA on file)?

Cheers,
Till

[1] https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/179

Re: PR for Intersect and Union

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
I see. I think that we’ll need one.

Christina, could you send me his contact info off-list (since this list
is public)?

Thanks,
Till

Posted by Christina Pavlopoulou <cp...@ucr.edu>.