Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Buntu Dev <bu...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/15 00:25:04 UTC

Importing into partitioned Hive table as Parquet

Hi -- I'm looking to import data from MySQL to a partitioned Hive table in
Parquet format. Is this possible and what version of Sqoop supports this?

Thanks!

Re: Importing into partitioned Hive table as Parquet

Posted by Buntu Dev <bu...@gmail.com>.
Please note that I'm looking to import data into Hive table partitioned on
multiple fields such as date and then some user action for example:
20150801/clicks etc.