Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi> on 2004/11/24 17:13:50 UTC

powerpoint serializer?

Hello!

I just got an idea that it would be nice to have powerpoint serializer
(like pdf-serializer). Is anyone working on such thing and do you need
help? Or should I just start looking to create that myself?

Thanks,

Joose

--
"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else!"
* http://iki.fi/joose/ * joose@iki.fi * +358 44 561 0270 *

Re: powerpoint serializer?

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Joose:

We don't have a Powerpoint serializer. The closer thing we have is a OOo
samples for impress. If you want to contribute something, perhaps this
link can be useful:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.