Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Sira, Amardeep" <am...@etrade.com> on 2011/02/04 23:18:06 UTC

Spring version support

Hello,

What would be the best way to identify the oldest version of Spring supported by the CXF bundle? I am currently evaluating CXF 2.3.2.

Thanks.

Amardeep

Re: Spring version support

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday 04 February 2011 7:55:29 pm Sira, Amardeep wrote:
> I see. Would you have any comments on CXF compatibility with Spring 1.2.1?

CXF has never supported Spring 1.x.   I'm sure it won't work.   However, you
MAY be able to use the non-spring ExtensionBus and such to have it work along
with a Spring 1.x application.  You would not be able to use the CXF/Spring
integration points though.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp