Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/26 04:02:18 UTC

Interest in contributing

I'm interested in becoming a contributor for the project.  Please let me
know how I can participate.

Thanks,
Aldrin

Re: Interest in contributing

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Aldrin,

In addition to the iCLA here is a page which seems to do a good job of
explaining the general idea of how to participate and join a project:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html

We're going to be a in a learning mode here for quite a while so welcome to
the ride.

Thanks
Joe

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.