Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/01 11:42:53 UTC

[DISCUSS] Add gremlin-orm to provider index

This library was announced yesterday on the gremlin users mailing list:

https://github.com/gremlin-orm/gremlin-orm

It appears to meet the requirements for our listings. If there are no
objections I will assume lazy consensus in 72 hours and get this added.

Re: [DISCUSS] Add gremlin-orm to provider index

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Just a note to confirm that gremlin-orm has been added to the provider list.