Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2017/11/09 20:59:48 UTC

Update repo and CI

Hi Evans,

I have some of the platform adjustments ready to be put into CI .

Can I adjust within CI bigtop-toolchain-trunk and the bigtop trunk docker images ? Or should I wait for the release of 1.2.1 to be completed,
since it may interfere with the 1.2.1 build ?

Best,
Olaf

Re: Update repo and CI

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
You're right.
I think we should better start to tag bigtop/puppet images with versions.
For example Puppet 3 might work with 1.2.1 but does not work with 1.3+.

I think you can generate new set of images with trunk keyword for what
you'd like to do.

Re: Update repo and CI

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi Evans,