Posted to user@poi.apache.org by tarun <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/10 09:00:42 UTC

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlException

package com.test.java;

import java.io.FileInputStream;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.Iterator;
import java.util.List;

import org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFCell;
import org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFRow;
import org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFSheet;
import org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFWorkbook;

public class Main {

	/**
	 * @param <E>
	 * @param args
	 * @throws IOException
	 */
	public static <E> void main(String[] args) throws IOException
	{
		//
		// An excel file name. You can create a file name with a full
		// path information.
		//
		        String fileName = "C:\\SampleData.xlsx";

		// Create an ArrayList to store the data read from excel sheet.
		//
		        List sheetData = new ArrayList();

		        FileInputStream fis = null;
		        try {
		//
		// Create a FileInputStream that will be use to read the
		// excel file.
		//
		            fis = new FileInputStream(fileName);

		//
		// Create an excel workbook from the file system.
		//
		            XSSFWorkbook workbook = new XSSFWorkbook(fis);
		//
		// Get the first sheet on the workbook.
		//
		            XSSFSheet sheet = workbook.getSheetAt(0);

		//
		// When we have a sheet object in hand we can iterator on
		// each sheet's rows and on each row's cells. We store the
		// data read on an ArrayList so that we can printed the
		// content of the excel to the console.
		//
		            Iterator<E> rows=(Iterator<E>) sheet.rowIterator();
		           // Iterator rows = sheet.rowIterator();
		            while (rows.hasNext()) {
		                XSSFRow row = (XSSFRow) rows.next();
		                Iterator cells = row.cellIterator();

		                List data = new ArrayList();
		                while (cells.hasNext()) {
		                    XSSFCell cell = (XSSFCell) cells.next();
		                    data.add(cell);
		                }

		                sheetData.add(data);
		            }
		        } catch (IOException e) {
		            e.printStackTrace();
		        } finally {
		            if (fis != null) {
		                fis.close();
		            }
		        }

		        showExelData(sheetData);
		    }

		    private static void showExelData(List sheetData) {
		//
		// Iterates the data and print it out to the console.
		//
		    	for (int i = 0; i < sheetData.size(); i++) {
		            List list = (List) sheetData.get(i);
		            for (int j = 0; j < list.size(); j++) {
		                XSSFCell employeeid = (XSSFCell) list.get(j);

System.out.print(employeeid.getRichStringCellValue().getString());
		                if (j < list.size() - 1) {
		                    System.out.print(", ");
		                }
		            }
		            System.out.println("");
		        }
		        }
		    }

This is my code.And the jar file which i have used in this code is
1...dom4j-1.6.1.jar
2...ooxml-schemas-1.1.jar
3...poi-3.6-sources.jar
4...poi-3.6.jar
5...poi-ooxml-3.5-FINAL.jar
6...xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar.Zip

But I am geeting the  following error

org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlException
	at com.test.java.Main.main(Main.java:45)
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException
	... 1 more

How i can resolve my problem

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlException

Posted by Sun Kefan <ca...@gmail.com>.
Did you include poi-ooxml jars in your project?
If not, this thread explains a bit about it:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5030892/issues-resolving-xssfworkbook-java-poi-jar

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 2:00 AM, tarun <ta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>                         }
>                     }
>
> This is my code.And the jar file which i have used in this code is
> 1...dom4j-1.6.1.jar
> 2...ooxml-schemas-1.1.jar
> 3...poi-3.6-sources.jar
> 4...poi-3.6.jar
> 5...poi-ooxml-3.5-FINAL.jar
> 6...xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar.Zip
>
> But I am geeting the  following error

> org/apache/xmlbeans/XmlException
>         at com.test.java.Main.main(Main.java:45)
> org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
>         at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:320)

孙柯凡