Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org> on 2016/04/19 07:29:18 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Colm O hEigeartaigh

Ranger community,

Apache Ranger (incubating) Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) has asked Colm O hEigeartaigh to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that has has accepted.

Welcome Colm, great to have you on board.

On behalf of the Apache Ranger (incubating) PPMC

Madhan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Colm O hEigeartaigh

Posted by Don Bosco Durai <bo...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Colm. Thanks for your contributions!!!

Regards

Bosco

Posted by Don Bosco Durai <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dilli Dorai <di...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome Colm.
Well earned with great commits.
Dilli

Posted by Dilli Dorai <di...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "veera.valluri@bnpparibasfortis.com" <ve...@bnpparibasfortis.com>.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Many thanks all!

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Colm O hEigeartaigh

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Many thanks all!

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Colm O hEigeartaigh

Posted by Gautam Borad <gb...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Ranger community,
>
> Apache Ranger (incubating) Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) has
> asked Colm O hEigeartaigh to become a committer and we are pleased to
> announce that he has accepted.
>
> Welcome Colm, great to have you on board.
>
> On behalf of the Apache Ranger (incubating) PPMC
>
> Madhan

Gautam.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Colm O hEigeartaigh

Posted by Gautam Borad <gb...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Ranger community,
>
> Apache Ranger (incubating) Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) has
> asked Colm O hEigeartaigh to become a committer and we are pleased to
> announce that he has accepted.
>
> Welcome Colm, great to have you on board.
>
> On behalf of the Apache Ranger (incubating) PPMC
>
> Madhan

Gautam.

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Colm O hEigeartaigh