Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@rabellino.it> on 2011/01/12 06:13:29 UTC

[DRAFT][REPORT] Attic board report, January 2010

(Sorry for the delay - if you can give this a quick look I will try
and rush it through)

Since the last board report, ORO, ECS and Slide are now retired.
Excalibur is in the works. No changes to the PMC. No issues requiring
board attention.

--
Gianugo Rabellino
gianugo@rabellino.it

Re: [DRAFT][REPORT] Attic board report, January 2010

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
Looks good.

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@rabellino.it>.
On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@rabellino.it> wrote:
> (Sorry for the delay - if you can give this a quick look I will try
> and rush it through)

And yes, I will correct the subject to 2011. :)

--
Gianugo Rabellino - gianugo at rabellino dot it
Blog: http://boldlyopen.com