Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/08/25 05:57:39 UTC

[James Wiki] Update of "JamesUsers" by rraina

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by rraina:
http://wiki.apache.org/james/JamesUsers

  [http://markmail.org/search/from:jhunter Jason Hunter] - We use James to process all incoming mail for [http://markmail.org MarkMail.org].  It's a searchable email archive site.  (If you want to try it, you can search the Apache James list traffic at [http://james.markmail.org james.markmail.org]).  James really simplified our life.  Because it's extensible we could customize it to our needs, which were to push incoming mail into a [http://marklogic.com MarkLogic Server database].  We wrote a custom mailet to map incoming users to specific mailing lists, and another to convert each email to XML and inject it into Mark Logic.
  ----
  [http://www.sun-rise.com.vn/ Sunrise Solutions ltd] - We are a Vietnamese Company and started to use James as a mail daemon some time ago. It seems to help a lot and very easy to customize.
+ ----
+ { { { www.mailthru.com } } } - Mailthru provides ADVANCED, FREE, POWERFUL and DYNAMIC e-mail forwarding services with one to many potential feed@mailthru.com addresses piping to potentially multiple destination channels (including real e-mail addresses and even cell phones as text messages). We utilize James as the SMTP intercept & relay engine to allow for instantaneous adjustments to mail routing based on database conditions that are controlled by user interaction with the easy-to-use GWT Web Application front-end. Thank you James for providing a robust, powerful engine for dynamically adapting SMTP into an easy to use Java environment!! -rr
+ [http://www.mailthru.com Check out the Site]