Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by taidan19 <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/06 04:49:10 UTC

Shiro Documentation fixes

Hello Shiro team,

I found some small typos and formatting errors in two pages of the Shiro
documentation. I've created patch files for each of the two pages:

webapp-tutorial.patch
<http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/file/n7580352/webapp-tutorial.patch>

10-minute-tutorial.patch
<http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/file/n7580352/10-minute-tutorial.patch>

Please let me know if they need to be submitted in some other format, and as
always, thanks for the great work.

RE: Shiro Documentation fixes

Posted by Konrad Zuse <th...@hotmail.com>.
There's a ton of work that needs to be on the tutorials and documentation.  My suggestion is that you should check out Stack Overflow questions and such for answers.

One example is that the docs talk about SHA256Hasher and such for PW hashing, but now we use PasswordService and PasswordMatcher.

Apparently Lez (the creator of Shiro) is starting on Shiro 2.0, so I feel that everything is being put towards creating an amazing second release.

Welcome to Shiro, hope you enjoy!