Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ib...@ibwhoib.com on 2004/02/12 02:15:12 UTC

HiRes problem

Hell all,

I am new to spamassassin, but I think I have most everything installed
correctly. My problem is that after start spamd I will try and run spamc
without success. Spamd will fail and the following message will be
displayed:

&Time::HiRes::constant not defined at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/Time/HiRes.pm
line 25.

I am running spamassassin on a RedHat 9.0 system. I have tried upgrading
my HiRes through CPAN, but it says everything is up to date. Anyone have a
possible solution?

Thanks,
Scott

Re: HiRes problem

Posted by ib...@ibwhoib.com.
That worked like a champ! Thanks a bunch.