Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com> on 2013/03/30 09:54:57 UTC

Is the algorithm used to locate markup via variation, locale etc., pluggable?

I'm interested in doing a slight change to the way Wicket resolved
markup files in regard to varation, style and locale.

Is the algorithm that implements this markup resolution process provided
via a pluggable interface or is it hard coded into the framework?

Yours sincerely,

Chris Colman

Pagebloom Team Leader,
Step Ahead Software

pagebloom - your business & your website growing together

Sydney: (+61 2) 9656 1278     Canberra: (+61 2) 6100 2120
Email: chrisc@stepahead.com.au <ma...@stepahead.com.au>
Website:
http://www.pagebloom.com <blocked::http://www.pagebloom.com/>
http://develop.stepaheadsoftware.com
<blocked::http://develop.stepaheadsoftware.com/>

RE: Is the algorithm used to locate markup via variation, locale etc., pluggable?

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.
Hey wow, that's an awesome wicket guide. It must have taken you a while
to produce that.

I looked for a description of how to plug in a different markup location
algorithm but I couldn't find it in there.

Chris

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
My fault, I should have been more precise :)

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.