Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/05 17:14:08 UTC

BPEL Anyone? (Fwd: Apache Agila : BPM engine)

Anyone interested in signing up for helping with a BPEL implementation?

-- dims

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
from my experience adapting generic BPM system to BPEL is difficult or
*very* difficult YMMV.

i think lightweight BPEL only engine that is natively working with XML
messages and supports WSA is the "sweet spot" (having ability to plugin
WS-Sec* and WS-*Tran* layers would be plus).

thanks,

alek

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.