Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2003/12/17 22:54:16 UTC

[merlin] 3.2 final prep

Am about to cut the final release for merlin 3.2 and related
packages.  Should be ready in a couple of hours.  Changes will
include updates to the version as described here:

  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=avalon-dev&m=107143295202995&w=2

The build will include the updates to the Env package from Alex
to deal with the Solaris platform, and the recent NPE check in
the avalon-extensions package.  Once the release is cut I'll be
posting a combined committer + PMC vote to release.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org