Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by radha_mit <Ra...@ivycomptech.com> on 2010/07/05 09:00:45 UTC

activeMQ with spring integration

Hi,

we tired spring integration with activeMQ 5.3.0.
we have 5 topics . 1 publisher and each topic has one subscriber.

The publisher sends each message to one topic and that was done with the
help of a router/

Now, we start the five subscribers and the publisher. the subscribers
receive the messages.

when we crash the broker and then restart it,
the following error comes on the broker

ERROR | Failed to fill batch
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Message id
ID:karisimbivir2.ivycomptech.co.in-43958-1278306531747-0:116:1:1:1 could not
be recovered from the data store for: topic://promoTopic3 - already
dispatched

Also, the subscribers stop receving the message.

we then replaced the subscriber code from spring integration to normal
onMessage method thing and it worked fine.,

however, spring integration with queues is working fine and no errors are
obtained .

where am i going wrong with the spring integration with topics  ?

Thanks,
Radha

Re: activeMQ with spring integration

Posted by radha_mit <Ra...@ivycomptech.com>.
hi,

durable topics in activeMQ with spring integration is working perfectly with
kahaDB and Memorypersistence adapter but not with AMQ persistence adapter.

it shows the error in the previous message. it is bug with AMQ message store
i think.

Thanks,
Radha