Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by sridhar inuog <sr...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/08 00:09:21 UTC

Jira email notifications

Hi,
       Is there a way to get notifications whenever a jira issue is
updated?  The only place I can see this can be enabled is

 profile -> Preferences -> My Changes (Notify me)

Even though the description seems a little bit misleading I don't see any
other place to make any changes.

-------
Whether to email notifications of any changes you make.
-----

Any other places I need to change to get notifications?

Thanks,
Sridhar

Re: Jira email notifications

Posted by sridhar inuog <sr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Udi Meiri and Pablo Estrada. It was a great opportunity to verify
Einstein's views on UI: Everything about UI should be made as simple as
possible but not simpler :)

There was a typo in my email and I couldn't see the email to correct it.
After it is corrected I am getting emails.

Cheers

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.
Is your email set correctly?

Posted by sridhar inuog <sr...@gmail.com>.