Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mite <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/26 13:34:37 UTC

Return type

A beginner question. A short answer will be enough.

What is the difference between returning a .class and an object from the
same class, by a method handler?

Thank you,
Mite

Re: Return type

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:34:37 -0200, Mite <mi...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> A beginner question. A short answer will be enough.
> What is the difference between returning a .class and an object from the
> same class, by a method handler?

None. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago

Re: Return type

Posted by Mite <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the answers. :)

Re: Return type

Posted by cordenier christophe <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Thiago, my response was to quick :)

Re: Return type

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: Return type

Posted by cordenier christophe <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

The difference is that you will be able to call accessors on the object that
will allow to persist datas between request.
Use @Persist on persisted properties for the target page.

Regards,
Christophe.