Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Chathura Herath <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/20 22:06:38 UTC

Feature freeze for 0.2 Airavata release

Hi Devs,

I am calling for a feature freeze in preparation for 0.2 release.

Please visit the JIRA 0.2 release JIRA tasks to review what will be
delivered as 0.2 features. I have also created JIRA tasks for 0.3
release and moved some of the existing ones to 0.3 release.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA/fixforversion/12318555

--
Chathura Herath Ph.D.
https://www.cs.indiana.edu/~cherath/

Re: Feature freeze for 0.2 Airavata release

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@cs.indiana.edu>.
I am trying to get  the documents updated today and add new features
to the document. Also few more test cases are pending. I will send out
a mail asking the developers to try out the tutorial later today. We
are in good shape for 0.2 release on Friday and i ll let you know
later today if there are any blockers.

Thanks
Chathura

--
Chathura Herath
http://people.apache.org/~chathura/

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@cs.indiana.edu>.

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Heshan Suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Feature freeze !

Lahiru

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Chathura Herath <ch...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I am calling for a feature freeze in preparation for 0.2 release.
>
> Please visit the JIRA 0.2 release JIRA tasks to review what will be
> delivered as 0.2 features. I have also created JIRA tasks for 0.3
> release and moved some of the existing ones to 0.3 release.
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA/fixforversion/12318555
>
> --
> Chathura Herath Ph.D.
> https://www.cs.indiana.edu/~cherath/