Posted to users@maven.apache.org by coolAbhijeet <as...@vertex.co.in> on 2009/07/15 15:53:27 UTC

Change maven log settings

Hello  all

I am facing one problem.
I am using maven for building the project and running Junit test cases, it
also includes hibernate.
In this process hibernate creates lot of INFO log statements, which is
printed on console. I want to skip all the verbose log generated by
hibernate and log only errors.
I have created log4j.properties and is present in the classpath..

log4j.logger=ERROR, CONSOLE
log4j.appender.CONSOLE=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p [%t] (%F:%L) - %m%n
log4j.logger.org.hibernate=FATAL

but still there is no change in log printed on console.
How can I solve this issue?

I am new to maven so please help in this problem.

Thanks in Advance
Abhijeet