Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Sanford Whiteman <sw...@cypressintegrated.com> on 2006/05/24 03:23:17 UTC

Re[2]: checksumming image spam

> And  to  me  that  sounds  like me running a Small Business Server I
> should be alrighht?

Yes, absolutely.

--Sandy

RE: Re[2]: checksumming image spam

Posted by Sietse van Zanen <si...@wizdom.nu>.
As long as you don't make money out of your spam filtering.

But I assume it would only cost you money to do so. :-)

-Sietse

________________________________

Posted by Paul Matthews <pa...@cathedral.qld.edu.au>.
>> And  to  me  that  sounds  like me running a Small Business Server I
>> should be alrighht?
>
> Yes, absolutely.
>
> --Sandy

When I want to test that spam assassin it working it's fairly easy, look
in the header information or user the gtude command

http://spamassassin.apache.org/gtube/

But what about when I want to test that DCC & razor are working? are there
any tests for that?