Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/16 11:21:28 UTC

[ANN] JumpStart solves AjaxFormLoop conundrum, I think!

Hi all,

A lot of us have been struggling to get AjaxFormLoop to work correctly through all situations: validation failures server-side; rows deleted from the DB by others; and without using session persistence.

It's been a tough nut, but I think I've finally cracked it! There are 3 AjaxFormLoop examples in the new JumpStart (5.7). Please do your best to uncover any bugs and tell me what you find.

Also in JumpStart 5.7:

	* Upgraded from Tapestry 5.3.1 to 5.3.2.
	* Optimistic locking has been revisited everywhere. Previously, many screens let you push past an optimistic locking error message just by submitting again.
	* The home page got a facelift.

JumpStart is running, as always, at:

	http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/

Cheers,

Geoff

Re: [ANN] JumpStart solves AjaxFormLoop conundrum, I think!

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
The link should be: