Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Ashwin Sinha <as...@go-mmt.com> on 2018/10/25 12:34:08 UTC

How to turn-off Time-Based index files in Kafka?

Hi Users,

How to turn off time-based index files in Kafka (.timeindex files). Tried
searching for it in topic and broker configs documentation but could not
find it.

--
*Ashwin Sinha *| Data Engineer
ashwin.sinha@go-mmt.com <sh...@go-mmt.com> | 9452075361

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.

Re: How to turn-off Time-Based index files in Kafka?

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
We can't disable time-based indexing. What is the issue you are facing?