Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Matt Campbell <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/17 22:16:32 UTC

Maven 2 jasper-reports-plugin

Could someone that is currently using this plugin give me some information
on setting it up. Were having problems getting the plugin downloaded.

What repository are you currently using to download the plugin from? The
mojo plugin repository seems to be missing it.

Re: Re: Maven 2 jasper-reports-plugin

Posted by Grégory Joseph <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

(sorry for the late reply)

FYI, there is actually a snapshot, but on this repo:
http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org
I'm not sure what the difference is with the one you use, but it seems
it's only there :)

Please let me know if you have issues or wishes to be fulfilled with
this plugin.

Cheers,

greg

Posted by Doug Douglass <do...@gmail.com>.