Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch> on 2009/06/17 15:39:18 UTC

[axis2] commons-logging.properties, logging.properties, and logging with juli under tomcat

Hi there,

Has someone configured Tomcat to have per class loader logging for
/axis2 context

I like to declare my own loggers making use of the org.apache.juli file
handler logging system

So how do I engage org.apache.juli  as underlying logging system in
general

And how would I have to do so that /axis2 can make use of
org.apache.juli.Filehandler

Where does which properties file and which jar file go to have Tomcat
Catalina engage JULI for logging in Axis2

Any hint welcome

Josef