Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ra...@kmgin.com on 2002/08/09 15:17:32 UTC

URGENT HELP REQUIRED

----- Forwarded by Rakesh Kumar/KMGI on 08/09/2002 06:40 PM -----

                                               To:
                      08/09/2002 06:30         cc:
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      soap-user

hello all
   When i am running sample  example of  ejb_weblogic . i have deployed it
in weblogic6.1 sp2( apache soap-2_3_1)
   when i am running client i am getting below error any help will be
appreciated .. can  anybody tell me where the problem lies. i have tried
all possible ways setting classpath for all jar. but still clue less

i have successfully completed test for rpc router . it is working fine .

Million thanx in advance
kind regrds
raky

D:\work\soapProg>java ejbtest http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
helloword
Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=A
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must
contain a: 'faultcode' element.; targetEx
ception=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must contain a:
'faultcode' element.]
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:294)
        at ejbtest.main(ejbtest.java:124)

Re: URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
See http://xml.apache.org/soap/faq/faq_chawke.html#Q1_1.