Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2006/01/03 15:59:24 UTC

New integration-test phases for Maven 2.0.2?

Hi there,

Last week I've committed 2 new integration-test phases:
before-integration-test and after-integration-test. I've committed that to
the trunk as I was not aware we had a 2.0.x branch.

I think we should also commit it on the 2.0.x branch. WDYT?

Thanks
-Vincent

Note: It seems I don't the rights to commit to the 2.0.x branch.

Re: New integration-test phases for Maven 2.0.2?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
Brett Porter wrote:
> Please, let's change the development process *immediately* after the
> release of 2.0.2, but *not* before. I will merge the branch to trunk now
> (and put this rev on the branch if not, but I thought it was already done).

Sounds good.

> - Brett
>
> Jason van Zyl wrote:
>> Vincent Massol wrote:
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> Last week I've committed 2 new integration-test phases:
>>> before-integration-test and after-integration-test. I've committed
>>> that to
>>> the trunk as I was not aware we had a 2.0.x branch.
>>>
>>> I think we should also commit it on the 2.0.x branch. WDYT?
>> They should, but let's decide on the dev process. If we use that there
>> will be once person who will take care of merges into the branches.
>>
>>> Thanks
>>> -Vincent
>>>
>>> Note: It seems I don't the rights to commit to the 2.0.x branch.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Re: New integration-test phases for Maven 2.0.2?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.

jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

   -- Jakob Burckhardt