Posted to users@solr.apache.org by "Gell-Holleron, Daniel" <da...@gb.unisys.com> on 2021/09/29 12:58:37 UTC

The 'leaderUrl' parameter value is not in the 'shardWhitelist'

Hi there,

Running Solr version 8.9.0 on Windows Server 2019

I'm seeing errors in my log file where I get the following:

ReplicationHandler Index fetch failed :org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: The 'leadUrl' parameter value 'http://solrserver:8983/solr/collection_shard3_replica_n4/' is not in the 'shardsWhitelist'. Set -Dsolr.disable.shardsWhitelist=true to disable whitelist checks

In the solr.in.cmd file I've set the following parameter, so I'm confused as to why this is happening:

Set SOLR_OPTS=%SOLR_OPTS% -Dsolr.disable.shardsWhiteList=true

I even tried the following parameter but this also didn't work.

Set -Dsolr.disable.shardsWhiteList=true

Thanks,

Daniel

RE: The 'leaderUrl' parameter value is not in the 'shardWhitelist'

Posted by "Gell-Holleron, Daniel" <da...@gb.unisys.com>.
Hi Jan,

Thank you, what you said is correct!

Thank you very much, all working now.

Daniel

EXTERNAL EMAIL - Be cautious of all links and attachments.

I think you may have a case issue - solr.disable.shardsWhitelist, not solr.disable.shardsWhiteList ?? I think it is case sensitive...

Jan

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.