Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tubin gen <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/28 19:26:31 UTC

reload a tab from TabbedPanel

I am using AjaxTabbedPanel and it contains   several tabs all  of them are
 PanelCachingTab  , can I reload  any one  tab  through ajax ?

Re: reload a tab from TabbedPanel

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
OT.

By the way, on wicket-extensions-1.4.7.jar I see there is file
PanelCachingTab.java.orig file that seems o be a copy of
PanelCachingTab source code? What is this file needed for? Is this the
unintended result of a copy and paste?

Best,

Ernesto

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.