Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sagar Pidaparthi <Sa...@chordiant.com> on 2004/06/08 17:59:22 UTC

setting the custom class loader to load classes into JVM

Hi,

I want to set a custom class loader to load my classes to JVM.  Given
below is your message indicating how it should be done.  I need a bit
more explanation on how to do this.  Here is my level of understanding
on this issue.

1.  Write a custom class loader that meets the class loader protocols.
2.  Write an independent program that imports AXIS class libraries that
sets the classloader.
3.  Start axis server
4.  run the program that sets the class loader
5.  run the java2WSDL utility.

I would appreciate if you can correct me on the steps above.

Regards

Sagar

Yep :) you need to set the classloader in your code and invoke
java2wsdl (org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL's main method) from your
code. If you run into problems, hop onto the axis-dev mailing list.

-- dims

Re: setting the custom class loader to load classes into JVM

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Skip 3. 4 is a duplicate of 2.