Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/11 08:55:00 UTC

Towards AOO 4.0 Release Candidate - Please verify resolved language bugs(show stopper)

Dear all,

Lots of language bugs are prioritized as 4.0 show stoppers and they have
already been resolved. Please locate your interested bugs in below list[1]
and do verification as soon as possible, your help means much to make
release candidate out!

Quick steps on how to do:
1. Work on the Language bugs: Product is "Native-LANG"
2. Change the "Status:" from "RESOLVED" to "VERIFIED" and add the comment.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=4.0.0_release_blocker%2B%2C%20Resolved&sharer_id=251929&list_id=72804

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Re: Towards AOO 4.0 Release Candidate - Please verify resolved language bugs(show stopper)

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
Em 12/07/2013 14:58, Rob Weir escreveu:
> On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Pedro Albuquerque
> <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Em 11/07/2013 07:55, Yuzhen Fan escreveu:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> Lots of language bugs are prioritized as 4.0 show stoppers and they have
>>> already been resolved. Please locate your interested bugs in below list[1]
>>> and do verification as soon as possible, your help means much to make
>>> release candidate out!
>>>
>>> Quick steps on how to do:
>>> 1. Work on the Language bugs: Product is "Native-LANG"
>>> 2. Change the "Status:" from "RESOLVED" to "VERIFIED" and add the comment.
>>>
>>> [1]
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=4.0.0_release_blocker%2B%2C%20Resolved&sharer_id=251929&list_id=72804
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Yu Zhen
>>>
>> Hi,
>> Could you please tell me how do I change this status? Or is it not for me to
>> change it?
> Hi Peter,
>
> To change the status of a issue in Bugzilla you must be a member of
> the 'qa-team' group defined in Bugzilla.
>
> So two paths:
>
> 1) Just add a comment to the issue saying that you tested it and the
> language integration is OK.  Then a QA person can change the status of
> the issue to VERIFIED.
>
> or
>
> 2) Send me your Bugzilla ID and can add you to the 'qa-team' group in Bugzilla.
>
> or
>
> 3) Now that you are a committer you have an apache.org email address.
> If you change your Bugzilla login to use your apache.org email address
> then you will automatically get additional permissions, including the
> permission to change issue status.
>

> Regards,
>
> -Rob
>

>> This is probably not the best time for this but shouldn´t the instalation
>> process remove the temporary/instalation files before finishing?
>> Thanks,
>> Pedro.

Hi Rob,
I used the third option and its OK.
Thanks,
Pedro.

Re: Towards AOO 4.0 Release Candidate - Please verify resolved language bugs(show stopper)

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.