Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Richard correia <ri...@ugamsolutions.com> on 2004/07/26 16:33:39 UTC

[users@httpd] Tomcat error

Hi ,

I am getting following error from my tomcat.

I have apache 1.3,with Tomcat/4.1.29

I am getting  250 connections per second. My KeepAlive is turned off.

[Mon Jul 26 09:58:53 2004]  [jk_ajp_common.c (1290)]: ERROR: Receiving
from tomcat failed, recoverable operation. err=0
[Mon Jul 26 09:58:54 2004]  [jk_ajp_common.c (738)]: ERROR: can't
receive the response message from tomcat, network problems or tomcat is
down. err=-
104

When I do " service tomcat status", it says "tomcat dead but subsys
locked". But My tomcat is working fine.

What could be the problem ? I am getting this errors in jk.log file. But
My tomcat is working fine.

Please please help me out. I am stuck in big mess :(

Thanks
Richard